LifePoint Church (In Progress)
CPM broke ground on LifePoint Church in February 2020 after 18+ months of design and permitting. The project consists of approximately 10,000sf of Additions and Alterations, with a multi-phased, six-month schedule to an occupied facility. Within the first six weeks of construction, COVID-19 started to impose its impacts; and by late March, the church was restricted from holding services in their facility. CPM reacted quickly with the assistance of church leadership, along with local municipalities to gain an “Essential” designation for the project.
Based on Governor Inslee’s Executive Order dated March 23, 2020, this project complies under:
- Workers who support food, shelter, and social services.
- The Mayor of Lake Stevens, Brett Gailey, has deemed LifePoint Church to be an essential shelter in case of a statewide emergency.
- LifePoint Church is the primary workforce for the Lake Stevens Community Food Bank.
- Workers supporting public and private childcare establishments.
- LifePoint Church operates a childcare facility serving families and essential workers across all sectors.
CPM had to revisit its original phasing schedule to address the restrictions posed from the COVID-19 outbreak, including implementation of Phase 1 Construction Restart. CPM, its subcontractors and vendors, along with church leadership, is working diligently through these difficult conditions to bring LifePoint Church back to an occupiable facility in accordance with Washington’s Phased Approach to reopening business.
Construction is full steam ahead and we are currently on track to complete this project by the end of July 2020.
Check out this testimony video from Pastor Rusty on what it’s like to partner with CPM on their project:
To learn more about LifePoint, click below: